Thursday, June 20, 2019

Thankful Thursday

June is going so fast. When I made our family calendar for the month it was pretty full and more has been added since then. It’s been a good month, and we are neighing summer. 

This week I am thankful for..

~my husband and his job and the work he does for rural communities.  He had a big meeting this week that I enjoyed hearing about. He has so much knowledge. 

~ getting a Caleb hug!  He is at camp this week again.  We went to the service they have on Wednesday’s that visitors can attend. It was nice to hear a little about his week and get a hug.  He was very tanned from so much time in the sun. 

~ doing library activities with Titus. It’s been fun to have various activities to do together.

~ my van and belongings being okay.  Titus and I had gone to a program at the library on Wednesday. When we came out the back door of the van was open. I’d wiped Titus’ face as he got out and honestly don’t remember pushing the button to close and lock it.  My purse was right there by the door as well as my iPad being by the front seat. Everything was fine, nothing was missing. I was very thankful!  We’d been inside almost two hours. 

~ fun night at a little local swim park. Our church rented it on evening. We had a great turn out, and it was a fun time.


~ finishing books and having plenty more to read.  I love books! 

Have a day of blessings!

   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for and especially your purse not being stolen!!
Have a nice weekend.