Thursday, May 30, 2019

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband making me smile before he left for work with his silly comments.

~ my big boy making my favorite peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.  He made a double batch so he could share some with his girlfriend (so there would be some left by the time he saw her again cause we eat them quickly!  haha).  And today I saw peanut butter is on sale at our grocery store for $.99.

~ my little guy's positive outlook.  He ran out the door this morning across the yard and said "It's a beautiful day!"  It was so cute how he said it with such enthusiasm.

~ Copying Bible verses.  I have done this for the past few months and enjoy it.  This is the website I have used and  you can go here to get the June copywork for free.

~ hand me down clothes for Titus.  We went through them all today and sorted them into what will fit him now or in the future.  He liked trying on some of the jackets.  Such a blessing!

~ relaxing this past weekend on our trip to the river with family.  I colored a lot with my niece and Titus and also did a lot of reading.  Our camper was so nice and comfortable.  We are so thankful to have it.


Have a day of blessings! 
  Bethany

No comments: