Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thankful Thursday




This quote was in the bottom of the book Jesus Calling.  I have read it numerous times this week.  It has been very applicable.


This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband has continued to have a positive attitude in spite of the shutdown.  Say a prayer for him.

~ my big boy doing such a great job in his first semester of high school. He brought home his report card today.  We are proud of his hard work. 

~ my little guy was out helping Daddy yesterday in the yard and all of a sudden he ran in and handed me a couple little flowers.  Then today they were washing off the vehicles, and he brought in some more.  He told me to put them in water.  I hugged him, and he told me he saw them and thought they would be nice.  Here's a picture:



~ a beautiful card in the mail from a friend.  She included a nice note.  A nice surprise in my mailbox!

~ getting my hair cut.  My husband remembered I had mentioned I should get a trim and we did that today.  It always feels nice to have them wash my hair. So relaxing!

~ the sounds of laughter as my boys play hide and seek in the house.  Caleb used to play this with Daddy when he was little.  Caleb taught Titus how to play it and now he wants to play all the time.  


Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Wonderful things to be thankful for!! Cute that the boys play hide and seek in the house. Memories!!