Thursday, December 20, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday before Christmas!  Can you believe Christmas is next week?  I cannot!  I wrapped a few gifts several weeks ago and did more tonight. Titus was sitting in my lap last night and told me “Maybe we could go to Gramma’s for Christmas, she has some presents at her house.”  We had one gift under our tree. I thought it was cute.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband having a safe trip for his meeting and that he was only gone one night.

~ my big boy being here and done with school for the semester. He didn’t have to take his finals (due to his grades and no absences he was exempt!) so just had to go check in at 9 on Tuesday and Wednesday. We’ve been busy and had fun. He’s kept me laughing too. He’s been doing power lifting practice too.

~ my little guy speaking up during the children’s time at the candlelight service. It was seeet. The minister was asking questions.  He’d asked what people were there and what animals did they think were there. Titus raised his hand and answered baby Jesus.

~ attending the candlelight service. It was beautiful. A family sat beside us with one of Titus’ friends and then antother came up and sat by them.  It was so sweet to see them looking at their candles.

~ Christmas cards and pictures in the mail!!  I love checking the mail and finding such fun mail!

~ hearing “Merry Christmas” so many times. It really makes me smile to hear so many people say it this year.

Thanks for visiting. Merry Christmas to you and your family!


Have a day of blessings!

  Bethany

3 comments:

Terri D said...

That is a list full of blessings!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That was so cute of Titus. Enjoy your time with Caleb. How awesome that he didn't have to take his finals. That is just too cute that Titus raised his hand. Every time someone in a store said Happy Holidays I made sure I said Merry Christmas! Have a wonderful time and Merry Christmas.

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

It's Christmas Eve, I've still a bit of cooking and wrapping to do. I'd better get off the computer! Thanks for coming by and visiting Harvest Lane Cottage.
Happy Christmas!
Laura Lane