Thursday, November 1, 2018

Thankful Thursday



Happy November!  I always look forward to the new months and especially November. 

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband sharing a new budget idea with me. I'm excited for us to do this together and see how it works for our finances. 

~ seeing my big boy interacting with the children at his booth at our church's "trunk or treat."  He was encouraging and got down on their level.

~ taking my little guy to zoo class.  We didn't walk around the zoo this time because it was chilly, but the class was fun.

~ pumpkin carving tradition!  The boys carved theirs Wednesday night. Caleb didn't have as much time with his because he has a bunch of geometry homework, but they did a good job. We got a jack o' lantern pizza at Papa Murphy's too which we've done in the past roo.

~ a little sign I felt that God gave me to remind me He is my peace.

~ getting a surprise coupon for a free Shutterfly book from the grocery store. It printed out and the cashier asked if I could use it. I was excited by this unexpected coupon I will definitely use.  


Have a day of blessings! 
 Bethany

1 comment:

2 gators said...

Bethany,
nice to see you! love your thankful list today!
I have been following you for a very long time (2010) my blog used to be
my life in a blog maybe you remember me

happy week and be blessed love getting signs from God