Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thankful Saturday #2?!

Well, once again it is Saturday and I realized I did not do my Thankful Thursday post!  Thursday was a nice Thanksgiving Day spent with family.

This week I have been thankful for...
~ my husband and I having a date night Wednesday evening.  Our time together was wonderful!

~ my boy being out of school since Tuesday at 1.  He worked on his chicken coop on Tuesday afternoon.  He's getting chickens next week to show for FFA.  A new adventure!

~ my little guy's lip being okay.  He was singing and dancing in the living room one evening this week and fell, bumping his lip and chin on the foot rest of the couch.  It bled quite a bit, and he has a scrape on his little chin.  His lip is still sore when he is eating some foods but it is healing up.

~ participating in the "Giving Thanks Challenge" this month on Facebook.  Usually I post a list of those in one post here but I haven't been copying them  this year (and had a copy last year and think it got deleted).  I enjoy thinking of one specific thing from my day that I am thankful for and also reading the ones shared by others who are participating.

~ fun doing online shopping.  I could NOT get Kohls to work for several days.  Then I tried one more time to "clear the cookies" and it worked.  I always like to shop this week there and get the "Kohls cash" to use for other gifts.  I was so glad it finally worked.  I did an order at Walmart too. 

~  a nice Thanksgiving with family. 

Have a day of blessings! 

 Bethany

No comments: