Thursday, October 11, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!  It is feeling like fall here this week. What are you thankful for?

Here is my thankful list for the week:
~ my husband's day off on Monday and our time together. We watched a couple shows on Netflix and looked for a new washer/dryer.

~ my big boy working hard in football.  The coaches notice his hard work as well.

~ letter "F" fun with my little guy.  We have done our lessons several times this week which we both enjoy.  There is a lot to do with this letter!  So far we've done fish, frogs, and the number four.

~ getting to attend the ladies supper at our church.  It was a nice meal and fellowship.  I was glad I got to go.

~ the warmer clothing I have to pull out for us all whenever the temperatures drop a little.  We all have plenty of hats, sweaters, etc.  I know this isn't true for everyone.

~ getting to work in the concession stand at the last home football game.  It was fun! 

Have a day of blessings! 

  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

It is fun being able to pull out something warm for a change. Glad you and your husband had some time together on Monday. Also happy you got to go to the ladies supper at church. Have a nice weekend.