Thursday, October 4, 2018

Thankful Thursday

.


Another week when I only get my Thankful Thursday post done!   Oh well!

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband leaving work to come home when I felt so bad one day this week.  Later I told him that I knew he would come home without me even asking. I was thankful he could and he did so I could rest.

~ my big boy's hard work his first six weeks of high school.  It has gone so quickly.  He has done so well and we are proud of him.

~ taking my little guy to a fun morning at a preschool class at the zoo.  We had so much fun!

~ this song has really encouraged me.  I posted it on Facebook that this is my goal for October.



~ the signs of fall....turning the calendar to October and seeing pumpkins everywhere are two things that make me smile.

~ fun working at the consignment sale, my Mom getting my stuff ready for the sale and working a shift for me, and getting to go buy some stuff. 

Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sorry that you didn't feel well. So nice of your husband to come home. This year is going by in a blink! Glad that Caleb is doing well in school. The zoo sounds like fun, glad you had a good time. I like the song you shared. Enjoy your weekend.