Thursday, August 23, 2018

Thankful Thursday



Today is the first day of school, Caleb's first day of high school!  He was happy this morning, Dad fixed him sausage for breakfast and went to get Titus (and me) a chocolate donut too.  We took pictures and then dropped him off.  I'm so excited to hear about his day!

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband and the way he works to take care of things for our family.  For example, he got the repairman here Monday and took care of making sure we had A/C again quickly!

~ my big boy beginning high school!  He seemed excited and a little nervous this morning.  He's grown so much since last year!

~ reading books with my little guy.  He loves books and always enjoys going to the library and reading before nap.

~ our A/C being fixed.  We heard it dripping inside on Sunday afternoon.  We had a repairman come Monday.  It was fixed but he also told us the unit is getting old so who knows how much longer it will last. 

~ a wonderful book I got to review called Choosing Marriage.  I had started reading it and then found the audio version on Hoopla so started listening to it.  It is very helpful.

~ a phone call from a sweet friend.  It blessed my day to talk to her.

Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for!