Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thankful Thursday



Welcome! 

Another Thursday. We have had a busy week with football practices and school clothes shopping.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband helping me do tasks that are not either one of our "favorite" thing to do.  :)

~ celebrating our 14 year old boy on Sunday!  We had a fun day.  He picked Olive Garden for lunch after church.  We had cupcakes also.

~ seeing the excitement on my little guy's face when he saw I had a snow cone.  His eyes lit up and he said "for me?" and he put his hands on his chest.  It was so cute.

~ my Dad coming on Caleb's birthday.  He went to church and lunch with us before coming to our house for a while.

~ the beautiful rain we had this week.  We played in the rain several times on Monday.  It was a nice gentle rain. Titus loved jumping in the puddles!

~ completing my 150 continuing education hours to renew my teacher certification.  I submitted my application for renewal today.  I don't have plans to go back to teaching right now, but I like to stay current on my certification!

Thanks for stopping by. What are you thankful for today?

Have a day of blessings! 
   Bethany

2 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I almost forgot about our Thankful Thursday posts. You are a loyal trooper Bethany and a wonderful example. I love your thankful heart.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for.
Congratulations on completing your 150 hours.