Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thankful Thursday




We got home at nearly midnight last Friday from our vacation.  We enjoyed our time and all that we got to see and do.   A few pictures! 




I kept thinking of more and more things to add to my thankful list this week.  Here is my thankful list: 

~ riding along with my husband to a doctor check up he had.  I enjoyed our time together and talking.

~ my big boy's enthusiasm for the upcoming football season.  He missed summer workouts for the past few weeks after his tonsillectomy and then while we were on vacation.  He was excited to be back at it this week. He starts "two a days" on August 6.

~ seeing my little boy enjoy being home.  The first couple days it was cute to see him play with his toys and relax at home.

~ meeting my dear pen pal Mrs. Eleanore.  It was such a privilege to meet her when we were on vacation.  I was so thankful we could meet. 

~ attending a day of workshops that were fun and informative. I will get 12 hours of credit when I complete the "homework" assignments for the classes.  Hooray!

~ enjoyable time cooking supper.   I was thinking as I was preparing supper I wasn't sure how long it had been since I made a "new" meal for our supper.  I've had crock pot meals and food leftover that was in the freezer.  So today I was thankful for cooking supper and enjoying it!  I made shepherd's pie.

Tell me what you are thankful for today!  Thanks for stopping by.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Happy to hear that you had a nice vacation. So much to be thankful for!