Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for.....

~ sharing audio books with my husband. I finished one and recommended it to him and he listened to it too. 

~ the good report my big boy got at his doctor check up this week.  He is healing up correctly after his tonsillectomy. 

~ hearing my little guy singing. He always amazes us with all the songs he knows.  He has learned the books of the Bible and gets almost all of them. I help him a little if he gets stuck or starts repeating.  I told him now we will have to learn the fifty states like Caleb did when he was little! 

~ our travel agent who has helped us plan our vacation this summer. She has been so helpful, and we are excited about our trip.

~ my little niece being my pen pal this summer. I've enjoyed exchanging letters this summer with her. 

~ beautiful sunsets and little rain showers.


Have a day of blessings!
Bethany.

No comments: