Thursday, May 10, 2018

Thankful Thursday

Time for another Thankful Thursday!  Summer must be close, it is sure warming up here this week!
I am thankful for...

~ seeing my husband as a Dad. He plays catch with Caleb and gives Titus "tractor rides" in the evenings.  It is fun to watch them together.

~ watching my big boy growing up and still catching glimpses of the little boy.  (If that makes sense...)

~ my little guy going to his new 3 year old Sunday School class.  The teacher told me he was so cute answering questions and talking. He told us about the lesson on the way home afterwards.   He really liked his 2 year old class teacher, and I think he will like this class too.

~ a friend loaning us some decorations to use for the rehearsal dinner before the wedding. 

~ snack day with my boys.  I was thinking as we were leaving to get Caleb we don't have very many snack days left until summer vacation!  And then I will have a "high schooler."  I love this after school tradition we have.

~ our mothers and grandmothers and their influence in our lives.  I've got some pretty special aunts too. 

Happy Mother's Day!  God bless you.

Have a day of blessings! 
  Bethany

No comments: