Friday, December 22, 2017

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for....

~ being able to go to my husband's office party on Monday and that he took off a couple days this week.

 ~ having my big boy home with us. He got out of school last Friday for Christmas break.

~ hearing my little boy sing Christmas songs. He loves the line "now bring us some figgy pudding" in "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" except he says piggy pudding.

~ attending the candlelight service at our new church. It was just beautiful, and we all four enjoyed it.

~ receiving a surprise from a friend in the mail.  She sent me a sweet card and "thinking of you package."

~ opening gifts at my Mom's house on Thursday night. I like having them close by.  We enjoyed our time together.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I am having surgery next Thursday so my post will probably be late.

Have a day of blessings! 
    Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the "piggy pudding!"
Have a Merry Christmas.....