Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday

I hope you had  a nice Thanksgiving holiday.  We have enjoyed ours and the time off from school.  The boys enjoyed being at my Mom's on Wednesday, and I did some errands. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ date night with my husband.  It was very much needed time together, and we both enjoyed it.

~ going to my big boy's first basketball game. His team won 15-13 so that was exciting.  They play on Mondays.

~ my little guy being okay to spend the night with Gramma.  He's been extra attached lately so I wasn't sure if he'd be okay all night or not!!

~ relaxing and catching up on some things.

~ participating in the Giving Thanks Challenge on Facebook.  I usually copy my list and post it here too at the end of the month to save it. I love reading what others post and thinking of what I am going to post every day.

~ good food to eat and enjoy. We all have our favorites that we look forward to eating for Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for my Mom making them.

~ our home, clothes, and vehicles.  We have so many blessings.

Have a day of blessings!

   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful things to be thankful for.
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving!