Friday, November 10, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Another Friday edition of Thankful Thursday! 

I had a pretty full day.  We went to pick up my husband who has been out of town for work.  We had lunch and took him to his physical therapy appointment.  Then we had an out of town football game last night and didn't get home until midnight.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband being home after he was away this week.  I miss him so much when he is gone! 

~ watching my big boy play football this season.  Last night was their last game and they won.  It was an exciting win too.  The boys were so excited and it was exciting to watch them.  (It was cold too!)  I'm glad he enjoys this and is learning and getting better. 

~  my little guy feeling better and taking his med like a champ.  I took him to the doctor last Friday for his fever.  (I don't remember if I wrote that or not.) He has had a runny nose all week but it is better now I think.

~ talking on the phone to my Dad.

~  figuring out Thanksgiving plans with my "sister in love."

~ having lunch with my Mom on Tuesday.  She went to town with me and Titus while I had an eye doctor appointment. Then we had lunch together which was nice. 

Have a day of blessings! 
    Bethany

No comments: