Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Is today Thursday?  I feel confused by which day of the week it is after our traveling!  We went to my high school reunion on Saturday and then Sunday came home and loaded back up to go out of town with my husband for a business trip until Wednesday.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband being so compassionate and caring towards me.  I appreciate so much that he cares for me and my feelings and physical well being.

~ my big boy being okay after feeling sick after working out.  At the hotel Tuesday night, the boys went swimming and then when Titus was going to sleep Caleb and Dad went to the hotel gym to work out.  He came back and got ready for bed but didn't feel well and thought his heart was racing.  He felt bad for a while but then improved.  We thought about going to the ER but then he started feeling better.

~ my baby boy telling me "I love you Momma" when I picked him up.  It made me smile that he said it so unexpectedly!

~ having a successful 20 year reunion.  I organized the reunion and it turned out well.  I was pleased with how it all came together.  Everyone seemed to have a good time.

~ receiving books to review.  It is always fun to get new ones in the mail to review....some I know that are coming and others are unexpected and just show up.  I finished Heart on the Line by Karen Witemeyer on our trip home (review coming soon) and then started Church of the Small Things by Melanie Shankle.  I love having good books to read!  I've read some good ones from the library too lately.

~ safe travel in all our travels the past week and now being H O M E!!!



Have a day of blessings!

     Bethany

No comments: