Thursday, June 29, 2017

Thankful Thursday

It's the end of June already!  We are enjoying summer.

This week I am thankful for...
~ the love my husband and I share.  Today on the radio I heard George Strait's "I Cross My Heart." This was a song in our wedding.  It made me smile to hear the words and  realize how true they still are.

~ my big boy doing well at the dentist with his teeth extraction.  He had to get two baby teeth pulled. The permanent teeth have been grown through for some time and the baby teeth were not budging so we had them pulled.  There are two more on the bottom but they are a little wiggly so he is trying to get them out on his own before school starts.  He did great through the procedure.

~ hearing my little boy learning to pray.  He has started saying more words in his prayers, and it is so sweet to hear.

~ that my big boy enjoyed his time at camp last week.  We sure missed him and are thankful for the great time he had.  We've enjoyed hearing his stories.  He showed me how he learned to make friendship bracelets and made some for us.

~ a nice week at home!  We have not had much going on this week which is fun.

~ plans coming together for our 20 year class reunion. We will have a fairly good turnout it looks like.  It is in a couple of weeks.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

God is good and you have so much to be thankful for. Have a wonderful 4th of July!