Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thankful Thursday


Happy Thursday!  We've had a full week.  I knew it was going to be.  Caleb had a baseball camp three days and we helped at the book sale one day. Also Caleb is getting ready to go to camp next week.

This week I am thankful for....
~ figuring out vacation plans with my husband and that he has vacation leave saved up. We are going to Ruidoso.

~ seeing my big boy "in his element" as he helped all day Monday at the book sale.  He loved unloading the boxes of books from the truck and taking them to the tables to be unpacked.

~ my little boy getting out our "thankful book" before bed last night. He got on the bed before we said prayers as we do each night, and he asked what we were thankful for and then pretended he was writing something on it.  I do this each night, and it was so cute to see him do it.

~ having fun at the book sale finding books for all of us.  Titus got to help at the set up too and liked it also. We found Biscuit books for him. I was thankful that I was able to volunteer all day with Caleb at the set up, and Titus went to my Mom's.

~ my Dad and the influence he's been in my life.  So many of my friends have lost their dads in the past couple of years so I am very thankful to have my Dad here.

~ enjoying our new mini van.  I have driven it around more this week and have enjoyed it and am getting used to the differences of it compared to my Camry.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

1 comment:

Sr. Ann Marie said...

Thank you for sharing your blessings with us!