Thursday, May 4, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Here is my thankful list for this past week:

~ my husband feeling better.  We do not know what was wrong with him. He felt bad Monday after he'd been on the road for a meeting.  He went to bed when he got home and was in bed almost all day Tuesday.  His symptoms were very strange.  We thought he was possibly dehydrated but we don't know.  He tried to go to work Wednesday and felt bad so came home.  He is better now though

~ going to a lunch honoring our boy and other 7th/8th grade boys.  The school chooses one boy per grade each month to honor and he was chosen in May.  The Lions Club had a lunch to honor the boys this week.

~ potty training success with our little guy.  He is doing so well using the potty.  He still has accidents but is doing really great.  I have not tried him in underwear at night, but he does not wear diapers in the day anymore.  This morning he woke with a dry diaper too so that was exciting.  It is a lot of work,

~ eating peanut butter again.  This is a silly one, but I realized today I could eat a pb sandwich.  It sure tasted good too!  I had quit eating it or peanut products for a while when I was breastfeeding because it always seemed to affect Titus when I did.

~ finding fun things to print from Pinterest for free.  I love to go browse the ideas and also search for specific things.  I've found some cute things to use with Titus. We do "lessons" as I did with Caleb when he was little.  I told him he I didn't have Pinterest when he was little!

~ having the convenience of the Walmart grocery pick up.  I made my order and we went to pick it up after nap time today.  Super easy and saves me so much time I believe.


What are you thankful for this week? Thanks for stopping by.

Have a day of blessings!
    Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hooray for eating PB again and I love Pinterest!