Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for..

~ a date night with my hubby!  The boys stayed at my Mom's house, and we enjoyed eating at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants, browsed at a couple stores, and got some fro yo too.

~ although I can't believe it, my big boy bringing home the information for his courses next year when he will be an 8th grader!  I am thankful for him wanting to be in the Pre AP classes they offer and also his thought and consideration for his extra elective.  He applied for office aide and yearbook staff so we will have to wait and see if he gets either.

~ excitement of my little guy when I got home Wednesday after my class.  I loved that he was so excited to see me!

~ our nieces....we have two and one has a birthday today. She is 4.  I remember when we found out it was the day she was going to be born and all the many emotions I had because I had just had a miscarriage on the 19th.  I wanted to go see them, but I wasn't sure what I would do when I held her I was afraid I'd burst out crying or something.  But God provided a beautiful moment.  The other family had left so it was just us visiting.  I felt so peaceful holding little Emily for the first time and always felt that holding that little newborn blessing when she was hours old was the first step in my heart's healing after my miscarriage.

~ going to a continuing education class this week. I"m thankful for more hours towards my 150 hour requirement.  And I learned some new things too.  Titus had a fun day with Gramma.

~ hearing a new song on the radio. I have looked online to find it, but I could not because I don't know the title. It is about counting your blessings.  I emailed the radio station to see if they could help me.  I don't often listen to the radio because I usually listen to my audio books so I'm not sure if it is a new song or not.  I'll have to share it here if they write me back!

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

3 comments:

2 gators said...

I love your thankful Thursday Hope you will stop by at our place

I have followed you for avery long time (my life in a blog) was my very first blog

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

What a lovely thankful list, so many blessings when we stop to think about them. Have a great weekend!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

How wonderful to have a date night! So glad that God provided that beautiful moment when you visited your newborn niece Emily 4 years ago. Hope you find that song.