Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thankful Thursday

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; 
give thanks to him and praise his name. 
 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; 
his faithfulness continues through all generations."  
Psalm 100:4, 5


We've had a quick week. My husband was off for the holiday on Monday.  Tuesday evening we went to an event at Caleb's school.  We've also gone to the library, two story times, played outside, went for a walk.

This week I am thankful for...
~ enjoying my husband on his day off.  It's been a while it seems since he's had a Monday off at home.  We didn't have anything planned and had a nice day together. Titus liked having Daddy home with us too.

~ enjoying the event at my big boy's school and hearing his presentation. He did a good job in his part, and we were glad to be able to attend.

~ my baby boy sleeping all night for several nights in a row.  He usually wakes up once but lately he's been sleeping all night.

~ the pretty spring-like weather!  We haven't had much of winter here.  I keep wondering if it is going to get cold again or if we are just headed for spring. I imagine I will have tulips in my flower bed soon. It's been great for being outside.  Also it is staying light out longer so that is a plus too.

~ birthday cards in the mail.  Titus likes to help me open them.

~ hearing from my neighbor from where we used to live.  I had sent her a family picture and she texted me when she got the letter.  She sent me a picture of her family.  It was nice to hear from her again.


Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! The baby letting you sleep all night is a great birthday present.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So much to be thankful for. So happy that Titus is starting to sleep during the night. Hope it stays that way!