Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Happy February!

This week I am thankful for...

~ sharing a book with my husband.  He likes to listen to audio books on his drive to work.

~ watching my big boy play basketball. He has one more game. This week and next week's games are home games.

~ hearing my baby boy "read" books. He remembers and repeats certain pages or things we've talked about when reading together.

~ receiving some hand me downs that fit Titus. I have a friend/acquaintance that I talk to when I go to the grocery store. I'd passed on some jeans to her for her older boy, and she recently had a box of clothes for me to try for Titus. It was nice of her, unexpected, and most of the clothing was his size.

~ having my aunt come surprise us for Caleb's game. It was nice to see her.

~ It's such a blessing and so fun to have my Mom and her husband living closer. They are still waiting on their house so pray for them as they wait. They are staying in their camper now. Mom helped me this week by watching Titus while I went to my dentist appointment.

Have a day of blessings!
  Bethany

1 comment:

Karen said...

I used to like to listen to those audio books when I was on a long drive. That is great that Titus is loving books and repeating the phrases!