Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thankful Thursday

The end of our summer vacation is here.  Caleb will start school on Monday.  I've enjoyed him being home so much, and I just know I'm going to miss him so much during the day.

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband loving me so well.  He always knows just what I need.

~ my big boy picking up his schedule, and it looks like a good order for his day as well as the classes he wanted for the most part.

~ my smiling baby boy and all the silly things he does.  He is so funny copying us in actions and words.  He's such a joy!

~ some cooler temperatures.  What a blessing to have some days lower than 100 degrees!

~ books in the mail for me to read/review.  I got some fun ones this week, and I'm excited to read them!

~ many happy memories of our summer together with my boys.  I'm gonna miss this!

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: