Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lazy Crafternoon


About the book:

Spend a lazy crafternoon with your friends. From pretty school supplies to colorful tech accessories to perfect party decor, Lazy Crafternoon guides tween crafters through simple steps to create amazing projects.
For ages 9-13.
*Step-by-step instructions and images of complex steps makes crafting easy
*Over 50 fast, fun crafts to create & share

My thoughts:

This is a fun book of ideas for a preteen/teen to enjoy creating with friends.  There are a variety of projects here.  I liked that the materials that are used for these projects are not too expensive, and they are easy to obtain if the crafter does not already have them on hand.  It has good pictures of finished projects along with the directions.  The directions are fairly simple to follow; I will say that for some projects I had to go back and reread a couple of times to understand fully what I would need to do.

I recommend this book for preteen or  young teens who enjoy crafting with their friends and family.

I received this book from Capstone via NetGalley, and these opinions are mine.  Thank you.

Have a day of blessings!
   Bethany

No comments: