Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thankful Thursday

Is it really Thursday again already?  We had a fun week traveling for an overnight trip with  my husband.  It was to the city where we used to live.  We drove by and looked at our old house and also ate at our favorite place.  The boys had a fun time in the pool.  We enjoyed our time there, and it was nice to be together.

This week my thankful list includes:

~ the sweet things my husband has told me that shows me he loves me.  It was making me smile one day to think back to the kind words he told me before he left for work.

~ my boy having fun in the pool and watching him swim and play. I'm glad he is not afraid of water like he was when he was much younger.

~ hearing my baby boy repeat words we say and seeing him do the things we do. I ask him What do we say to the flag?  and he puts his hands on his chest.  I showed him to put his hand on his heart and started saying the pledge when we saw a flag.  So now he's started doing this and it's so adorable.

~ relaxing at my Mom's....We stopped at her house on our way and were able to enjoy some time there.  The boys had fun, and we enjoyed good food and relaxation!

~  safe travel on our trip.  We saw some reckless drivers more than once.  I was thankful my husband was so alert and paying attention so we were not in danger.

~ fun working on birthday party ideas and invitations with my big boy.

Have a day of blessings!

    Bethany

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Sounds like a fun overnight trip. I'm glad your son love the water and that is too cute about the baby putting his hand over his heart. Your so blessed to have your amazing husband too!