Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thankful Thursday

We have had a very busy week. Caleb is doing an art camp each morning from 9--12.  I've stayed in town and done errands instead of driving home so it's made for some long days compared to our regular days at home.  Plus we've helped at the book sale and went to it today.  I'm thankful we could do these things and enjoy them.

This week I am thankful for...

~  my husband taking care of things and being so helpful to me every day with whatever needs to be done.

~ Caleb enjoying his art camp. I have not seen all of his paintings so I am really looking forward to his art show tomorrow!  The ones I've seen are very nice.

~ Titus being our cheerful boy while we've had a different schedule and away from home this week.  He's been in a good mood as we've driven around and been in and out of the car more than normal.

~ my Mom coming on Monday. She stayed at home with Titus so Caleb and I could volunteer at the set up for the book sale.  It worked out nicely, and I was glad she could come.  She stayed overnight too and that was fun too to have her along the next day.

~ figuring out a plan and place for our vacation! I wasn't sure where we would go and was so glad to figure it all out!!

~ fun books I found for Titus at the book sale.  Caleb found some for himself too.  It was so fun to browse because there are SO many tables of books for sale.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: