Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thankful Thursday

We have had a rainy week. We've seen flooded areas in the ditches and some low roadways but really nothing compared to the Houston area.

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband's words of encouragement and validation.  He blesses me so much every day, and I'm glad to be his wife.

~ my healthy, growing big boy.  I noticed again this morning how tall he is....almost as tall as his Momma for sure.  And this week he brought home a list of class choices for next year when he is a 7th grader. 7th?!?  How can that be possible!

~ my sweet learning baby boy.  This week I about cried as we were doing laundry and he stood by me and kissed me.  It was so sweet and touched me.  Also I love seeing him learn new things.  I told him this week to say his prayers and he bowed his head. He also knows several animal sounds now.

~ getting plants and and vegetables from the FFA plant sale.  I hope we can grow them successfully!

~ having a fun night with my boys this week at an event called Taste of Abilene. We had never been and all had a great time!  Yummy food!

~ that my Mom was okay and is healing after injuring her finger over the weekend.  Her first broken bone in her life.  It looks quite painful from the pictures she sent me.

Have a day of blessings!
  

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your post blessed my heart today. I know your children are grateful for a Mother like you.