Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thankful Thursday

How is it the end of March?  That means we are just a few days away from our baby boy's first birthday!

This week I am thankful for...
~ talking to my husband on the phone after I put the boys to bed in the evenings while he has been on a trip.

~ my big boy's hugs. I look forward to them.  One day I told him he smelled like a dog when he came to hug me after he'd been out to feed the dog.  The next morning he came and said he'd hug me before he put on those clothes and fed the dog.  I thought it was sweet!

~ being able to hold my baby boy in my arms as he sleeps.  He's growing so very fast!  I love it when he lays his head on my shoulder and when he calls to me.  He calls me "Mum."

~ nice Easter weekend.

~ fun looking at the pictures from the day Titus was born.  The year has passed so quickly!  It's been fun getting ready for his birthday party.

~ visiting with my neighbor and friend.  She always encourages me.

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

shortybear said...

precious blessings.