Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Better Together

I was excited to find out I am on the launch team for a new book by Jill Savage with Anne McClane. I can't tell you how much I've been encouraged as a Mom through several Jill Savage books in the past and I knew this one would be beneficial to me as well.

I'm learning so much as I am reading.  There is just a lot of good stuff in here for Moms.  We need other Moms to help us along.  So far I've learned some things about myself with the Mothering Personality Inventory.

It will be out at the beginning of March, but I encourage you to preorder it now.  You can preorder it here or here or several other sites.  Also, there will be over $50 of freebies as a bonus if you preorder the book!

It would be great to read in a Mom's group or with a group of friends too.You don't want to miss out on this valuable book if you are a Mom!

#bettertogether
#bettertogetherbook

Have a day of blessings!
 

1 comment:

Denise said...

sounds like good reading