Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday

It's a beautiful fall Thursday!  We may have storms here later today.  It has rained a lot recently, but we did not have the flooding that some parts of our state experienced.

Here is my thankful list for today:

~ my husband getting breakfast ready for me and filling my glass with water and ice before he leaves for work.

~ my big boy fixing supper one night this week.  He always likes to help when I ask him, but on this night he said go sit down and rest and I'll take care of this.  He knew I was tired out, and I appreciated his help.

~ hearing our baby boy burst out laughing....such a sweet sound.  I was holding him on my knee as he was watching Caleb (who was trying to make rolled up sock balls stick into the folds of the couch).  All of a sudden he burst out laughing. It was the cutest thing!  We love to hear his laugh!

~ my aunt who is having a birthday today.  I have many fun memories of going to her house when I was little to spend the night and doing things together through the years.  I remember getting pizza and playing the game of Life at her house.  I'm thankful to have her in our lives and her love for our boys.  Happy Birthday Sis!

~ having a shopping cart cover to use when we are out with Titus that my friend and neighbor made.  I have used it and he thinks he is so big to ride in the cart.  The cover is a cute fabric with Mickey Mouse and friends.  It works great over high chairs in restaurants too.

~ chocolate chips cookies made by my husband. They were so good and disappeared quickly!


Have a day of blessings!
  

1 comment:

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.