Monday, November 30, 2015

2015 Giving Thanks Challenge

30 days of thankfulness:
Day 1-- Today I'm thankful for smiles and laughs from my boys to start my day.
Day 2-- Today I'm thankful for Titus laughing so hard at his big brother.
Day 3-- today I'm thankful for Caleb telling me he'd take over fixing supper so I could rest.
Day 4-- Today I'm thankful for getting a nap while Titus napped.
Day 5-- Today I'm thankful for Thursday snack days after pep rally.
Day 6-- Today I'm thankful for visits with my sweet neighbor and friend.
Day 7--Today I'm thankful for cell phones and text messages to keep in touch through the day.
Day 8--Today I'm thankful for goulash that Mom made me and that I'm home with my boys.
Day 9--today I'm thankful for being able to be a stay at home wife and Mom.
Day 10-- Today I'm thankful for lunch dates with my husband. It's a sweet tradition we have, and we both look forward to it each week.
Day 11-- Today I'm thankful for the ways my husband is so helpful every day, like today at the grocery store on his day off.
Day 12-- Today I'm thankful for our 7 month old baby boy. He is such a sweet blessing, and we are having so much fun watching him grow and learn new things every day.
Day 13-- Today I'm thankful for a fun night at the drive-in movies with my boys.
Day 14--Today I'm thankful for all the things we have to keep us warm on chilly days...my favorite blanket, fuzzy socks, pajamas, etc.
Day 15-- Today I'm thankful for encouragement from reading this verse on my calendar.
Day 16-- Today I'm thankful for the new pillow my Mom made me. ❤ for many years I have used a leg pillow when I sleep I showed her recently how my old one was falling part with stuffing coming out. We can't remember how old it is! She made a new one for me.
Day 17--Today I'm thankful for Mrs. Nona. She was such a beautiful Christian example. She was Caleb's teacher for VBS and Bible class when he was little. He loved her and she loved him. She touched so many lives and will be missed.
Day 18--Today I'm thankful for days at home.
Day 19-- Today I'm thankful for our new Texas canvas arriving in the mail. I love how it turned out and was so excited to see the finished product when it came today. I'm making a new wall of various pictures of our family, and this is going on that wall.
Day 20--Today I'm thankful for a good appointment at the eye doctor.
Day 21--Today I'm thankful for our visit with our P. family and safe travel.
Day 22-- Today I'm thankful for attending a community Thanksgiving service.
Day 23-- Today I'm thankful for time to read with Caleb before he went to bed. We are reading Where The Red Fern Grows. I love that he has always loved books and little brother seems to love them too.
Day 24--Today I'm thankful for Mexican food.
Day 25-- Today I'm thankful for my doctor and my husband driving me to appointments.Day 26- Today I'm thankful for family, delicious food, laughter, memories, and our boys.
Day 27-- Today I'm thankful for the sound of our baby boy sleeping peacefully.
Day 28-- Today I am thankful for relaxing days
Day 29--Today I'm thankful for visiting with my Dad.
Day 30--Today I'm thankful for our first Christmas card in the mail and getting started on addressing ours.  And BOGO meat with room for it in the freezer! 


Have a day of blessings!

No comments: