Wednesday, February 18, 2015
1. When did you last have to interact, either by phone or in person, with someone in a government run agency? On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate the experience? (10 being fabulous and 1 being pass the Tylenol) Does my husband count? He works within USDA. Other than that I don't know.
2. The current governor of Wisconsin is considering a run for President next time around. Walker attended Marquette University, but never graduated. In terms of any candidate running for the office of President (not asking here if you agree or disagree with Scott Walker's politics) would the lack of a college degree influence your vote or no? Would that be a factor in your support of any candidate running for public office, even a role less weighty than President? I would want to know the candidate's experience as a leader and where he/she stands on issues. I think a college education has value, but I don't know if it is the most important thing. If someone attended college and did not finish I would be interested to know what caused them not to finish and that might influence my vote I believe.
3. When did you last visit a place or site named for George Washington or Abraham Lincoln, and what was that place or site? No idea on this one either!
4. February 16th was President's Day in the US, but did you know it was also National Almond Day? I didn't think so : ) Do you like almonds? If so, what's a food/dish/recipe you enjoy that contains almonds? I will eat them but don't go out of my way to get them or add them to food. I like them in rocky road ice cream.
5.The television program Saturday Night Live celebrated it's 40th anniversary this past weekend. Were/are you a fan of the show? If so what has been your favorite (or one of your favorite) skits, sayings, or characters that came out of the program? No I've never been a fan. I've seen a few clips but never was a fan.
6. Anything purple within ten feet of you? What is it? Yes my "Bakery Bunch" purple bag. I carry it with me a lot. I received this from author Amy Clipston to promote her books.
7. Back in December I asked you to submit a question for a future HP as part of a giveaway I was hosting. I grabbed this one from those entries, submitted by Zoanna who blogs over at Penchant for Pens. Thanks Zoanna! She asks, "How often do you make your bed, and how do you like to make it-pull the covers all the way up over the pillows, tuck the covers in around the pillows, or place all the pillows on top of the covers?" Yes I make my bed, some mornings better than others! I pull the covers up over the pillows. It's something I've always had the habit of doing since I was young.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our baby appointment on Monday went well. Caleb got to go with us since he was out of school, and he grinned so big when he heard the heart beating. 2 months from last Monday till we meet this baby! This week is going quickly. Today I need to finish getting clothes ready to take to a consignment sale tomorrow.
Have a day of blessings!