Wednesday, October 15, 2014
1. What's your favorite time of day? Why? Night time. I love reading with my boy before he goes to sleep and then talking with my husband in bed before we fall asleep.
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house? Toaster....my husband took ours to work and I never think to get a new one.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy? It doesn't take much nowadays! Ha! Waking up early makes me grouchy.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see? No, I've not been to Canada. This question reminds me of the names of explorers we studied last week as several of them discovered different places in Canada. I would like to go there and see Niagara Falls.
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite? I loved so many of my Mom's meals, especially her goulash eaten with white bread. Yes, it is still a favorite and she still makes it for me.
6. Do you cry easily? Sometimes, not typically though.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it? Yes, I've done a little here and there. When I see something on sale I will get it and store it away. I have ideas for several people and just need to get it!
8. Insert your own random thought here. We had a busy weekend....new floor in baby's room and had a date with my husband Saturday night. We rented God's Not Dead also. Sunday we left to go to a cousin's wedding. We stayed the night with my in laws and then Monday morning. We went to my doctor appointment. Our baby is growing! It was fun for Caleb to see and hear the baby!
Have a day of blessings!