Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thankful Thursday

It's another Thursday, and I'm thankful for many things.  Here is my thankful list for this week.

~ the helpfulness of my sweet husband.  He cleaned up the kitchen Sunday afternoon so I could rest.  He always is doing helpful things for me.

~ my sweet boy leading SYATP at his school this week.  He did a good job, and we were proud of him for being a leader.

~ having these pregnancy symptoms.  Every time I feel a little "off" I am thankful and hopeful that means the baby is growing as he/she should.  :)

~ the beautiful fall weather. The days have been so nice.  Also we have seen some really pretty sunrises this week on our way to school.

~ getting things ready for a consignment sale. I still need to pin on some of my price tags.  I drop them off tomorrow. I look forward to going to shop at the sale next week. Maybe I will find some maternity clothes!!

~ cards in the mail from friends.  I have received a couple lately telling me they are praying for us and the baby, it's so nice to get one in the mail.

Have a day of blessings!
 

No comments: