Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thankful Thursday

As we approach Easter weekend, I have been thinking of Christ's sacrifice.  I'm thankful for the cross and the hope we have because of that. 

This week I am thankful for...

~ my husband's meeting being in town this week.  It was at his office and some others had to travel in for the training.  I was thankful it was here so he didn't have to travel away! 

~ my sweet boy working so hard at school and this six weeks making the A honor roll.  He worked hard to bring it up his math grade from the 3 week report as well as from the last 6 weeks.  Also, he received a postcard in the mail this week from his PE teachers praising him for his behavior and positive attitude in PE. 

~ cool days and a little bit of rain.  We even had freezing temperatures again this week.  We are all praying for more rain. 

~ getting to see some of the Robertson family (from Duck Dynasty).  They gave a wonderful talk and Caleb was excited to see Uncle Si. 

~  getting some vegetables for our garden.  I hope they grow! 

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Beautiful reasons so be thankful. Hope you have an awesome garden.
Happy Easter to you and your family.