Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Spring!  This morning when I took some wet clothes out to hang on the line to dry, I noticed it was such a pretty morning.  The birds were singing and the sun was shining.  There was a little chill still in the air, but the wind was not blowing as it has been the past few days.  It was so nice and peaceful. 

This week I am thankful for...

~ phones and FaceTime to talk to my husband while he was out of town this week.  We have missed him and were glad we could talk with him in the evenings.

~ fun times after school with my boy.  Since Daddy has been gone (and I haven't cooked "real" suppers for us), we've gone out to play after homework time.  We played something different each day....basketball, skating (Caleb not me, I just chased him or he chased me), and boomerang.  Fun memories! 

~ our fun time last week all week long on spring break.  We got to see our nieces one day and my aunt and cousin at the end of the week. 

~ nice rain shower we received over the weekend.  We had a quick storm, and then it was sunny.

~ lady at the bank who helped me when I made a mistake.  I was doing an online bill pay and thought I'd already paid the electric bill last week.  After looking I realized I had paid the amount to the wrong place, the place for my car that has been paid off for years.  I called the bank, and they got a ticket written up on it to get our money back!  I can't believe I did this and didn't notice it was to the wrong place.  (The two places were next to each other on the list of choices so I guess I just clicked the wrong one.  Oops!  Guess I need to delete that from the list.)  

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: