Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Book: The Noticer Returns


Have you read any books by Andy Andrews?  I was excited to find a new one called The Noticer Returns at the local library recently.  My husband read it first, and then I read it myself. 

About the book:
Perspective is a powerful thing.

Andy Andrews has spent the past five years doing a double take at every white-haired old man he sees, hoping to have just one more conversation with the person to whom he owes his life.

Through a chance encounter at a local bookstore, Andy is reunited with the man who changed everything for him – Jones, also known as “The Noticer.”

As the story unfolds, Jones uses his unique talent of noticing little things that make a big difference. And these “little things” grant the people of Fairhope, Alabama, a life-changing gift - perspective. Along the way, families will be united, financial opportunities will be created, and readers will be left with powerfully simple solutions to the everyday problems we all face.

My thoughts:
I enjoyed this book like I did the first one and wanted to share it here to recommend it to you.  Books by Andy Andrews make you stop and think about things in a new way.  They are good for anyone because I think any reader could get something out of this book.     

You can read more about this book at the website

I reviewed The Noticer here and The Butterfly Effect here

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: