Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Here is my list of some of the things I'm thankful for this week.  There are always so many it seems! 

~ my husband working so hard on redoing our office.  It is looking so good!  He didn't get the floor all in yet but is making progress.  He repainted it with Caleb's help from brown to a light blue. 

~ my sweet boy sharing things with me about his school days.  Some of the things he has noticed about classmates has really touched my heart.  I hope he is always sensitive to those around him. 

~ getting to have lunch over the weekend with my sweet friend.  It's been a while since we've seen each other and always nice to get together.

~ receiving books in the mail to review.  It is always fun to get one in the mail!  I've gotten some really good ones lately too. 

~ making good suppers this week.  Some weeks I feel like it is just the same old things.  I tried out a recipe for cornbread (which I am making next week for the fair) and it was so yummy!  I don't guess I've ever made cornbread from scratch and just loved it! 

We are joining together at Women Taking A Stand this month for Thankful Thursday.

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So many things to be thankful for.
Hope you have a nice weekend and God Bless.

Pia said...

love your list of thankfuls. simple yet full of love from the heart. God bless!