1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months? Does packing our bags for the pool count? ;)
2. What song most reminds you of your childhood? The theme song to "Little House on the Prairie" makes me think of being a little girl.
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should every group/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate? Just realized while visiting another blogger that I didn't answer this question! I don't think every event should be open to both genders. Sometimes it is nice to just be with other women and men don't often enjoy those events. I can't think of many examples really.
4. What's your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice? I don't use many spices when I cook.
5. I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could
6. What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now? I asked my husband this question and he said naps! I'm not sure what my answer would be.
7. What can irritate you very quickly? whining
8. Insert your own random thought here. We had a fun birthday weekend for Caleb. He turned 9 on Monday. He had a detective party on Saturday at our house with our family. It was very fun, and we enjoyed seeing our family. Then Sunday night after church we ate at Wendy's with our church family and enjoyed left over cakes and cookies. Then on Monday we had our family day.
Have a day of blessings!