Wednesday, July 3, 2013
1. What's one simple small pleasure on your summer 'to-do' list? We like to make homemade ice cream at least once in the summer. Our ice cream maker broke though, and now I need to get a new one and never remember that when I'm at the store or before they go out of season.
2. Do you have strong feelings or opinions regarding the immigration debate in your home country? Feel free to share your thoughts, but please play nice. No I don't have strong feelings about this debate.
3. What's something in your home or wardrobe that could be described as 'star spangled'? I can't think of anything except our flag.
4. Is your house set up for a party? We have Caleb's birthday party here but that is all. Our kitchen is open with a bar so we put food and plates on that and it works out okay.
5. What one never-before-visited city in America, would you most like to see? Somewhere in Florida
6. Your favorite red food? White food? Blue food? Red: strawberries or watermelon White: angel food cake Blue: Blueberries are the only blue food I can think of!
7. What freedom do you value the most, and why? The freedom to read my Bible and attend worship services
8. Insert your own random thought here. Summer is going so fast as always, here it is already July! We are enjoying it and our relaxed schedule.
Have a day of blessings!