Saturday, June 15, 2013

Audio book: Sparkly Green Earrings



I had heard that Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle (from Big Mama blog) was a good book so I was glad to see the audio version available for review.

In this memoir, author Melanie Shankle shares about marriage, miscarriage, friendship, pregnancy, and motherhood.

I enjoyed her style and felt she said aloud opinions I've often thought but not voiced. She shares her heart and the struggles she has faced and really we all face as women and mothers. She admits that she doesn't have it all figured out as a mother and is learning as she goes. 

I really enjoyed listening to this book and honestly didn't want it to end.  She had some great insight as a Mom, and I enjoyed the funny stories she shared.  I think women will really enjoy this book because they will be able to relate to her experiences. Her style is fun and you'll be laughing and nodding your head in agreement with her and maybe wiping away some tears too.

This book was read by the author which really added to the appeal for me.

Thank you to christianaudio Reviewers Program or providing the audio version for my review.

Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Catie said...

I just read that book last month and loved it! It was very refreshing and fun.