Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Thankful Thursday

O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!  I Chronicles 29:13, NLT

Happy Thanksgiving!  I wish you all a beautiful day with those you love. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my amazing husband and the way he is an example to me of being more like Jesus. 

~ my boy who loves reading.  As we were packing for our travel, he and I both have a bag of books to read on the way. 

~ the beautiful fall weather.  I love seeing the colorful leaves we have had lately.  Now they are starting to fall.  The temperature has been so nice too.

~ finding some good deals online.  I don't shop online too often, but I had a coupon and the prices were good on something I was wanting to get for my husband. 

~ all the many blessings of the past year.  And I am thankful for the memories I have of past Thanksgiving gatherings.....special times. 

Have a day of blessings!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your wonderful family. God bless you

tammi said...

I hope you had/have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I'm a little jealous that your leaves are just turning colour now... the only colours we have now are white and dead!!! ;)