Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving last week.  I have enjoyed this extra week between Thanksgiving and December!  It helps me feel like I can get a few more things done that I want to do before Christmas is here. 

Today I am thankful for...
~ my husband taking care of us by keeping up with our vehicle maintenance.

~ my boy sharing his feelings about his day in the afternoons as he does his homework.

~ being able to volunteer at the school.  This week I got to help with book fair.

~ enjoying a nice time over Thanksgiving with some of our family.  We also got some family pictures taken to send with our Christmas cards and they turned out nicely.  Also I'm thankful for our safe travel and getting back home safely Saturday night. 

~ Christmas cards.  I got my first one this week and I always enjoy opening the mail and finding cards this time of year. 

Have a day of blessings!