Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Book: For This Child I Prayed


Today I'd like to share with you a book called For This Child I Prayed by Stormie Omartian and illustrated by Susan Rios. 

In this book there are excerpts from another book by Omartian called The Power of a Praying Parent.  As parents we need to be in prayer for our children.  This book can serve as a guide to help you remember to pray about various topics/areas, such as protection, feeling loved and accepted, their understanding of the Lord, their future mate, and relationships with family.  Verses are included as well. 

I enjoyed reading this little book.  The prayers are written beautifully and the illustrations add appeal.  I believe it would make a nice baby shower gift or gift for any parent.

Thank you to Harvest House Publishers for sending me a copy of this book for my review.

Have a day of blessings!

No comments: