Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I have had a productive day at home, for which I am thankful!  I like it when I get stuff done.  My boy has been at camp and I pick him up at 4.  The days seem long.  I'll be glad to have him back home next week! 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband's wisdom regarding financial matters.  He was sharing some thoughts with me last night and it just made me so proud of him and thankful for him.

~ my boy having fun at camp this week.  We've enjoyed hearing him sing the new songs he has learned and the stories he tells us about his day.  I'm glad he had this opportunity to go to camp.

~ working out in the mornings.  After I drop off my boy I have enjoyed walking and using the elliptical machine before I head home.

~ the produce we are getting from our garden.  We've gotten three bell peppers and many yellow squash so far.  We are still waiting on the tomatoes to ripen.  The watermelons are really growing. 

~ good books to read.  I am thankful for being part of review programs.  I've gotten some really good ones lately and found out about another book today that I am looking forward to reading. 

Have a day of blessings!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Nice blessings.

Ms. Kathleen said...

What wonderful blessings! Camp is so wonderful for kids. And how I wish I lived in a climate where I could have a nice garden. Someday hopefully. Have a fabulous weekend :)

Debbie Petras said...

What a joy to visit you today Bethany. It's been way too long since I had time to sit and read. You always have such a thankful heart that blesses me. I've loved seeing your photos of Caleb on Facebook. He is growing so quickly. But I love how you teach him about the Lord.

Blessings and love,
Debbie

Gayathri Lakshmi said...

Nice blog. Looks good. Keep blogging....