Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Welcome!  We are meeting for Thankful Thursday in February over at Grace Alone with Iris. 
Today I am thankful for...
~ my loving husband.  He made me smile when he called to check on me when he knew I wasn't feeling well.  He is such a blessing, and I am so thankful for him and our relationship and marriage every day.

~ my sweet boy cleaning up the flower bed.  He decided to do this on his own affter school, using the hoe to chop out the weeds and turn over the soil.  He is a hard worker! 

~ our lesson on hope.  It is so encouraging to stop and realize the hope we have and to read all the many verses about hope in the Word. 

~ my neck feeling better.  Last week I was coughing so I got out of bed to sit up for a little bit on the couch and drink some water to see if that would help.  I started dozing and then went back to my bed.  I felt like I'd slumped over on the couch.  My neck has been hurting since.  Yesterday evening the pain mostly went away.  It still feels a tad sore but so much better!

~ a wonderful book I received in the mail to review, Miracle for Jen.  I will be sharing the review soon (including a giveway).  It is such a great book, I haven't wanted to put it down.  I told Caleb I might just sit and read it till I finish.  He said what about your chores? 
Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Greetings Bethany! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. Praying you will be feeling better soon. How wonderful that you have such a caring and helpful family.

Denise said...

I love you sweet friend, glad your neck is feeling better.

Kathleen said...

I love it when women are thankful for their husbands -- so important ! God is good!! Have a wonderful weekend.