Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm late today with my thankful post but that's okay!  I've had a busy week and full past couple of days as I've been keeping a little 7 month old girl.  It was fun to have a baby here, and I'm glad I could help out this family while their regular babysitter was out of town. 

This week I am thankful for...
~ my husband stopping by the store for me on his way home from work.  I needed new lunch meat for a few days and also saw that they had cream cheese on sale for $.99 so I wanted some of that too! 

~ my son's positive attitude.  I have told him recently how nice it is for him to have his positive attitude about doing his spelling practice for homework.

~  getting our electric bill with at $42 credit!!!!  Last month we thought it was WAY high (higher than the previous month which made no sense since the temperature was lower and we didn't use the A/C as much), but I kinda forgot about it and didn't call about it to check why.  This month it was such a blessing to find the credit!

~ seeing the colors of fall.  It makes me smile to see the leaves changing colors now.

~ reading all the thankful posts this month on Facebook.  It is so nice to see all the thankfulness and read as others share their thankful hearts.
Have a day of blessings!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have listed some very important things to be grateful for. We just need a little poke once in awhile. Blessings
QMM