Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Goals

I have been thinking about my goals for 2011 and wanted to post them here as I have the past two years.

~Something that has been big on my mind is to unpack. I have no idea how long it will take to unpack these boxes. I want to keep my motivation as I sort things to either put up or to sell or donate. I don't want to just keep stuff just to keep it!

~Participate in the Siesta Scripture Memory Team on the 1st and 15th of each month.

~ Continue reading and doing book reviews online. I don't think I'm going to post a review this year for every book I read.

~ Implement the S.H.E. system. I saw this last year on a blog and printed out information about it. I have my index cards and file and am looking forward to getting started on this. It is a card file system to keep you organized on household chores.

~ I'd love to make some Christmas gifts for next year. I've had some thoughts of what I might make, not sure specifics yet.

~ Find new places to volunteer.

That is really all I can think of at this time. I may add more as the year progresses.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

We've been in our rental now for 3 months and we still have boxes in the garage. Not sure when I will get to it. I forgot to add it to my list of goals! Happy New Year!

Sandy said...

Great list of goals!

sister sheri said...

Great goals! I think I'll join you on these!