Sunday, October 31, 2010

2010 Giving Thanks Challenge

http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/2010/10/2010-giving-thanks-challenge.html

I am looking forward to participating again this year in the Giving Thanks Challenge for the month of November. You can join in too. Visit South Breeze Farm to link up.

I'm going to be posting my list starting on November 1 in my sidebar. Each day I'll plan to add what I'm thankful for that day. Then at the end of November I'll put them in one post. I also plan to put my list on Facebook this year too.

Have a day of blessings!

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

Looking forward to this challenge!

Denise said...

Sounds great.

Leah said...

So happy to have you along this month. I pray the challenge is a blessing to you!

- Leah

P.S. Such a cute blog template!!